Breakfast like a king at Friars Glen! We serve breakfast from 8am to 10am.
Help yourself to our cold buffet of juices, cereals, fruits, yoghurts and freshly baked breads. We offer a great selection of breakfasts freshly prepared to order, including pancakes, smoked salmon and the all the delights of a full Irish breakfast.
Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements.
- Complimentary wireless broadband
- Complimentary private parking
- Guest sitting room with an open fire, books, drinks glasses, tea and coffee
- Ice machine
- Room for damp outdoor clothing, boots and golf clubs
- Patio and garden area, with a mountain view, for guest use
Friars Glen is set on 28 acres and this affords us tranquility and privacy. The southwest facing garden is a delight on a sunny evening to enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of wine. We frequently encounter the majestic Irish Red Deer and Sika deer in the garden as well as pheasant, foxes and red squirrels.
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Tours and activities arranged
- Early breakfast for guests with early departures, scheduled trips and tee times
- Early or late check-in by prior arrangement if possible
Tours & Itineraries
Explore The Ring of Kerry,
The Skelligs, Dingle Peninsula, Beara Peninsula, Cork City, Blarney, Cobh and more…
“Friars Glen was a highlight of our trip. John and Mary, the owners of the inn, couldn’t be any nicer or more helpful. Making your experience great is their number one priority, whether that means helping you bring in your bags, or providing maps and directions for your outings. The inn itself is absolutely beautiful and in a picturesque setting. The location is ideal for most of the main attractions in Killarney and is just a short drive to the town center. From check in to check out, our stay was as good as it gets. I cannot say enough great things about Friars Glen. It has my highest recommendation.”